Saturday, June 30

E-v-e-r-y-t-h-i-n-g


Hi , I came to blog 


well , was browsing everything I have in the internet 
facebook , twitter , blogger etc 


hmm .... kind of bored , kind of dull , kind of so-my-style 


what will happen when you got nothing to do 
think - dream - and all random thoughts came into my mind 


and i will start thinking and thinking , 
doubting everything around me 
and then , started to feel insecure , 
and then heart beats faster , 
and then feeling cold even only with fan speed 2 


I am weird 
I start to doubt myself in doing everything 
in making decision 
in talking 
in socializing
in spending 


everything  

e-v-e-r-y-t-h-i-n-g 


People grow 
People change 
People evolve 
Change or to be changed 
So am I 


I'm tired 
give and take 
this is the limit i can accept 
no more or less 
that's it 






No comments:

Post a Comment