Thursday, June 21

FInal . Taiwan




Tada ! I'm back ! 
Finals overrrrr !

so so god bless me , 

I WANNA PASS BOTH OF MY PAPERS

Business Strategy and Financial Management 
=D 




Final is over , and I flew to Taiwan day after finals .
yes , holiday. trip =)


Taiwan trip was wonderful !
shop . eat . drink . walk . club . shop . eat . drink . walk . sleep ....

yes ! went to Myst and Luxy two days in a roll was terrifying !
I'm sick of clubbing now 

:(


well , Taiwan is really a shopping wonderland
we shopped until we drop !
all money spend most on shopping !


HAHAHAHAHA


hmm here's some photos taken during the trip :)





Luxy !!! 









Hot Spring  - Hell Valley 










Rao he night market !





Hello Kitty Sweet 
:) 





Taipei 101 
Day vs night !!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment