Thursday, May 10

Nothing much


have been stop blogging for some time 
and now I came back to this blog page and start typing 


not much to blog on , but maybe some of my feelings 


quite stressed up recently 
with homework , studies , people around me , and some contradictory thinking 


I am always contradicting myself , and still going round and round 
wonder why I have such thinking and feeling 


couldn't control emotions , my biggest weakness
because of my unhappy and pissy mood , I pissed him off 
sorry , I didn't do it on purpose .
we were okay after few minutes . 
thank you . 


I teared up easily . 
I am not a good person in handling stress 
I am not a good person in dealing with people 


Maybe previously I was , but not now . 
cant take that the pressure anymore . 


people judge , people comment , people cling to those they like 
well , people , society . 
Accept the fact , jiaping . 


sooner or later you might be one of them , 
or you will be dumped to a corner , and no one cares bout you 


you are pissed , but no one cares , what for . 
you are not the one who they care about . 
you're just a nobody 
=)






No comments:

Post a Comment