Thursday, May 17

I'm all good



With all the bad feelings before this , 
I'm all good now . 
I'm over it 
:)


thanks to the boyfriend , also my classmates , and my close friends . 


thank you everyone who support me , and listen to me , 
and trying to understand what my feeling is . 
It was really a tough one to tell it out , 
  the weird feeling I had

thank you hyuin and zqian for spending the time with me 
:)


I know what I should do and to live on my own , 
with the loved one 
with all my lovely friends 
who supports me no matter how 
who never ever give up on me 

thank youuuuu !!!


Everything is over when you came back to me . 
you never fails to make me smile , even with my tears on 
you never fails to make me laugh although those are lame jokes . 
thank you 
I appreciate it <3







No comments:

Post a Comment