Tuesday, August 9

Redbox @ Gardens



well , although I almost KO now , but still it doesn't stop me to blog about today !
10 August 2011 @ Redbox Gardens, a day to remember !


9 hours of singing session !
I'm lucky enough that my throat survive after this !


let me tell you who are going before i start:-


Huey Yuin
Kian Ann
Sze Ern
Chim Yoong
Kah Hang
me


did you notice there are 3 couples !
well , I was noob enough as I only realized this during the last song ! LOL


okay ~ well , initially I was planning to ffk since I cant get up from my lovely bed
but then ....oh , james is leaving dy !
have to meet him up =D


so ...tada , here I go ....
and I suggested to dump movie and go for karaoke .


as the result , the woman who suffered sore throat aka Sze ern ,
who was initially dun wan to sing , sing the most !!!!
hahahahah !
well , this is usual !


hmm!
nice singing session with you guys !
and for the 1st time , someone accompanied me to finish my fav songs !
yay yay !
thanks kah hang !!!!
@你最珍贵 @广岛之恋
and of course some oldies !



Huey Yuin !!!
please sing with mic ! hahahahhah !
You sing really well !!!!
I'm serious !
and all the songs you chose have your own singing style ! =p


Sze Ern , you found your songs , finally !
and I think you cheated us at 1st , saying you have sore throat !
LOL


and I like the crazy part !
*you guys know la huh*



outcome of the day , lets see what's up in fb

Cytan :

New RECORD !!! Spent 9 hours with Lim Kian Ann, Yeong Sze Ern, James Leong,Jia Ping, Huey Yuin in K-box !!! Bravo !!!

连续唱《恋爱ing》,《离开地球表面》,《噢买尬》!还要充当​演唱者,主持人,观众,山顶上的朋友,真的尝过前所未有的HIG​H !2nd BRAVO!

Huey Yuin : I want my voice back =(

Kian Ann : 瘦瘦瘦瘦瘦瘦 我想瘦 我要用力瘦~~>.<

Me : a whole new record Huey Yuin Yeong Sze Ern Lim Kian Ann Cy Tan LOL ! I'm the only one without hug ='( saddddd !




This is an awesome day hanging out with you guysss !

p/s : no photos





photo taken day after =)




we miss both of you , Henk & James




No comments:

Post a Comment