Wednesday, August 31

Afterall



yayy yayy yayy !
it's 3 am now !


wow , I sounds so hyper >.<

hmm .....no more
EMO ATTACK !!!



weeee ^^V



Special thanks to those who speak with me :-

Jack
James
Derrick
Danny
Carmen



your words make me feel better



my issues wouldn't be settled so fast

yet , I should just gave myself sometime to see who am I ,
and Who I want to be

=)



well ~ well ~

thanks jack for being there when I need him

thanks danny for being someone I can pamper to him

thanks derrick for talking to me ,
giving me suggestions
telling me what to do and what not to do


thanks james for giving me so many words and boost my spirit , hahas !



seems like I'm not that alone afterall right ?


haha !



I shall just got back to you , and trust you in how you handle your case with him/her .
I trust both of you , so do we .



you can always have me by your side .


=)





No comments:

Post a Comment