Monday, June 13

CFAB


having short classes these days .

what do I mean by short classes ?

well , the super good lecturer mr simon only gave us exercise every class
and we can ciao once we had finished the questions .

nice righttt?

recently my class got a lil bit issue where I dun want to get involve in it .
hope everything is okay .

:)






CFAB gonna end ,

well ,

2moro is the last day of class in CFAB.

what stands for CFAB ?
Certificate in Finance , Accounting and Business .

don't ask me again , kayys ?


one and a half year in CFAB , chilling and mixing around with the CFAB-ers're awesome !

you people are awesome yo !

make me smile all the time , and I think I'm the well-known emo girl in the class .

sorry la peeps ,
I'll try to change myself and let everyone know the crazy Jia Ping , okays ?

I have my non-biological twin - carmen low
I have my sisterss - crys , cecilia , kah mun , jie yi , shih xuan
I have my daddykins and mummykins - eugene and eunice

aww ...

and of course the gentlemen derrick , danny , reuben , hang ee , airil , liang bin etc etc .

Family members are linked forever right ?

please don't leave me alone , thanks .

love y'all



No comments:

Post a Comment