Thursday, June 30

Appreciate



has been quite a long time I din blog here .
and now , after struggling and I decided to blog on some feelings .

tears are flowing down when I heard the song amazing grace playing .
Lots of unfortunate events happened recently and they hit me hard .


I don't know how to describe my feelings but knowing I have lost myself .

first up with the death of my grandma ,
followed up with the death of my friend's brother .



I cant calm myself down every time I think of them .
I miss my grandma , I miss her much ....
I cant accept the death of my friend's brother ....


my grandma passes away , it took me more than a week to calm down myself
to accept the fact that she left ....
and when I was starting to cheer myself up , another bad news hit me

at this moment , I have nothing much to say
Life is so fragile , people are so fragile ,
we are not as tough as we can see .


appreciate life , appreciate friends around you .

and to me , friends' support is very important and thus ,
no matter what I will show support to my friends .
me as a friend to hao fu , I've already done my best ,
show him that we're here to support him , as always .

We need friends , we need family .
nothing will torn us apart .


I know everything will be fine , but at this moment of time , I know I'm not .
what I need is time .
it takes time to heal this , which I dun know how long will it take .



No comments:

Post a Comment