Saturday, May 14

phail


I don't know what am I doing right now !

supposedly I should be studying right now

or .. same goes to days before .

what the hell am I doing ????




I'm so f*king crazy




I know there're something bothering me

but I couldn't identifying it clearly

being forgotten ?
the stupid thinking skills ?
will I fail my thinking skills ?
why should my thinking skill lect is the stupid dumbass fella ?
why so many assignments where marks are counted ?
why am I so insignificance ??
why am I so unqualified to be a CFAB student ?
why I choose this path ?
Is this what I really want ?
can I persuade ICAEW in the future ?
can I finished my studies smoothly ?
back to tax
why I don't understand tax ?
pt1 is 4 days later and why m i not studying tax ?
why m i so fail ?




I'm sure a failure


I'm such an insignificant person in the world


I'm so unqualified



I'm so PHAIL !






don't even know what I need right now
somebody can please make me clear who am I
and what the hell am I doing right now



No comments:

Post a Comment