Friday, May 27

The anger =p



well , today is kinda of relief , while y'day was a burst !

why ?

because of the fcuking lecturer .
the stupid thinking skills lecturer .

well , I'm tired and sick talking about him .
but i'm gonna post one comment from me , which says everything :


" He got problem izit , cant it be abit peaceful ? what sorta of things he is thinking , wanna proof to the world that he is he best ? f*ucking shit , go die and no one will mourn for him ! dun even step into our class and make our class dirtyla PLEASEEE ! "



HAHAHAHAHAHAH !

I burst into laughter straight when I press "ENTER" ,
and I was like " wow , jia ping is on fire"

but in fact , no no , I wasn't .

LOL

people chill , when Jia Ping is really angry , she won't talk a single word .

and and and

this f*ucking dumbass shitty idiot , doesn't worst my time and energy to get angry .

LOL

OOooooopppssss ! I'm being mean here .

okay , why would us being so pissed about him ?
because he is too EGO .
3 letters speak the truth !

and y'day night , thw whole fb was full of cursing comment to this Mr. S .
hahahahahaha !

but he looks okay today , meaning , the curses didn't hit him then .

HAHAHAHAHAH

bye , no more touching on this topic ever .




No comments:

Post a Comment