Monday, May 23

Changed



went to a so-called meeting ( for the conference ) on thursday night ....

hmm ....

me and carmen left the meeting before it ended , why ?

well , it's not my business at all and why I still stayed it ?
not worth my time , right ?

sitting down at the foyer , and start chatting with carmen , as usual ...

and we kinda of figured out that ,
people changed , when we're in the different stages of life.

to be honest , to be true , I'm gonna type it out here ( not considering who gonna read this )
well , this is my blog , right ?

I told carmen ,
I felt that our batch's people changed ,
quite a lot after the interns
not the changes in our friendship ,
we're still closed to each other ,
or event closer =)


but in fact , everyone thinks differently compared to last time ,
or can I said more mature ?
awww , sounds so OLD .....
no no no , we're teens right ?

hmm .....
what's the proof , you would ask me ...
let's see ....

as simple as this ,
we are now dare to boycott a lecturer and this is quite serious as its happened in college !

and we're not that pure innocent little spm leavers that just enter into college and so new to everything .

we used to be so enthusiasm in all these events , but now ? "I-PULL-OUT" words are coming out from carmen (FYI , carmen is a quiet innocent girl :p )

MONEY is a very big motivation now !
and I'm sure , everyone in our class is thinking of how to make more money .
and this concept will only appear in the class rep's mind last year , well before interns started.

maybe at this stage , everyone knows what is the most important assets for oneself and started to set aims and goals , try to achieve that in the shortest time .


well , I admit all that I mentioned are with me now , and always .

people changed , environment changed , friends changed ...
this is how the world works and people are born to adapt to the fast-changing environment .


if you cant , sorry , you're unqualified .......



came to unqualified ,
I'd mention that I'm unqualified .
I'm not talking nonsense .

it's 100% true .

why ?


because I'm incompetence in everything , included being myself .

and I know I will gonna take a long long time , to make myself qualified .



when will it be ?





No comments:

Post a Comment