Sunday, January 23

The awesome-est gathering 2011

An awesome day to remember ---> 21 Jan 2011



sue sien called up a gathering , to celebrate our primary school teacher's birthday !
so here we have this gathering @21st century restaurant =D



I reached there late , about 9+ after i came back from work , and yuin picked me up .


so I was really really super hyper that night !

I guess it was the happiest day I ever had in my life !






here you have some photos , to do the speaking of that night !



Tada ~ Mdm Yoong !
Happy birthday teacher !
we Love you !








we're reserving a place for Kangzi !


Bryan , who happened to be in M'sia during this holy-happy-gathering !

handsome aite ? =p



sue sien , the successful organizer and Mei qi !!!





Adery !!!! =D tall tall TALL guy !








I really love everyone of you
I know we will never break apart , although we're at every corner of the world !




No comments:

Post a Comment