Sunday, September 1

September'13

August has passed. 
Nothing special bout this month, but here's the start of my holiday !!!

say YAYYY!!!! 

Yeap. Finally is my turn to take a break, a long one. 
Well, actually this is my study break, which means, I'm gonna study real hard during my break. 

so, break = no break. 
Well, at least, a change in environment =)

Working life vs study life

which one would you prefer? 

Well, I'd say, it depends what you aim at this moment. 

I'm happy and carefree + stress when I was/am a student. 
I'm strict, packed up + stress when I was/am a working adult. 

So, just strike a balance in between
which i chose to be a part-timer (working and studying at the same time)

Hehe !

Well, I wouldn't say that I prefer which one more. 
Because both are different stages in my life. 
And I need both to make my life more interesting. 

Say cheers to September!

xoxo.


No comments:

Post a Comment