Sunday, October 21

Life



Do you know how much I think about you ?
I really miss you
until the tears fall ..

Yes , to that extend .

Life ain't easy here .
You always say I'm not mature enough , am too dependent ...
but I'm just too weak to be strong at this moment

You wouldn't know how much I take in and how much I have to hold on
and how much I have already gone through

work life , you make me fall
work life , you make me drop
work life , you make me doubt myself
work life , how do I fit myself into this deep deep valley

can you feel the pain ?
the pain that I couldn't describe and you wouldn't understand

I'm gonna make myself hurt a million times just to get stronger
Can I ?

Hopefully I can make it through ...






1 comment:

  1. OOOI let's meet up on Monday :D
    you seem to be in a really bad situation
    free?

    ReplyDelete