Monday, September 10

Time flies


Holiday is going to end soon . 
and this gonna be another not so happening holiday for me 
:)
well , I still treasure the moments I had . 


Told the love one , that I have been sleeping for the past two months of my holiday 
and he say , well , correction , it should be a month . 


Lets see :
I have Taiwan trip with the classmates 
Then sometimes hanging out with him and friends 
Then gathering take some portion too 
and then .... 
oh ya ! 
Singapore trip with the family 
and the up coming Penang trip with the closed ones . 


actually not bad laarrrrr ! 
smile through life =D 


Recently fb is full of status and photos of friends who went overseas or uni at the other states .
well , some of them went to Sabah , Kelantan , Terengganu , Hong Kong , India , Aussie , US etc  


I shall presume that not much leftover at Kajang , my hometown . 


Hey everyone out there , take good care of yourself . 




No comments:

Post a Comment