Monday, April 2

Updates



Have been studying everyday in the library for finals ,
while waiting for my mock result .
and also studying with the boyf in the library
:)




final was on the march 19th
result releasing in April
hopefully my result is good
*finger crossed*


back to class after one week break
and now started the last sem with FM and BS



pt1 for BS was on last friday
errrrrr ... dont think I can pass , as usual
it's just pt1 . LOL
#BadStudent



Aunty from HK came back to Msia and stay at my place
hmm ... mummy had fun talking and spending time with her sister
happy to see my parents smiling and talking a lot =))



March was pretty packed everyday
yet I had fun , and feel good for this .
making every moment precious .



went to my 1st ching ming prayers in Ipoh with daddy and the relatives .
good experience as the sun wasn't that hot ,
instead it's windy day
:)


Simply updating
Happy April peepsss !






No comments:

Post a Comment