Friday, February 12

Flu before CNY

i feel lazy to update my blog ><
erm ...chinese new year is coming ..^^


as usual , i had my class these few days
and ...everything goes fine !
but i had a serious flu ....


this is actually what happened to me last time in secondary school time
and it is normal to see that ...there is a lot of tissue on my desk ><
but i think ...i scared my classmate
because they do not know how serious i can be if i get a flu ><
haha ~
i finished up carmen's and pey loo's tissue
><>


It is the first time , i was driving in a dizzy and sleepy condition
from sunway back to my house ....
because of the flu ><
but ...haha~ still not bad ^^
It was safe enough ^^
usually i drive 100-110 km/hr
but i drove only 80-100 km/hr only !!!!!
so safe .......


i took medcine ..and i slept form 5 pm till 1 am !!!!!!!!!
haha ~
it was also the 1st time ><
how sick i was ???????


then i stay till 5am ..and sleep back ><
my bio time is upside down
haha ~


my cny holiday started from today onwards^^
weeee~~~~~~
i can enjoy my holiday so much >< (sleeping)
haha ~
have some pages of MI to study during cny and the assignments ><


I hate ASSIGNMENT !!!!!
I haven't start my part ....i admit ...i'm lazy ><
I will screw myself up (hope so) =p


No comments:

Post a Comment