Thursday, February 18

Chinese New Year 2010 (I)

Awwww....finally i'm willing to click on the "new post"
and started to blog on CNY =p
I'm lazy ....and tired ><
haha ~

okay ~ started my CNY's days ...


年30晚 ( the day before CNY )
erm ....it was my "baking cake" day ....
i baked almost 10 cakes !!!!!!!!
and i burned my hand !!!!!!!
aihz ....
a busy "baking , cleaning , packing and decorating house" day
we did the last minute cleaning , and decorating my house with CNY thingy
because all of us were so busy with our own activities ><
we ended our works at 5 pm ...and reached shah alam at 6pm!!!!!
we had our reunion dinner there ...
after the dinner , we went over Damansara , my mother's side grandmother's house
we sat there and chat awhile and we left at about 1030pm
then we wait till 12 am to 接財神
haha ~



CNY day 1
woke up at about 8 am ...
and had our breakfast ...
erm ...normal and tiring day
becuase we travel here and there to visit our relatives
the whether is so so so so hot !!!!!!!
the sun shines like the oven ><
burned my skin !!!!



CNY day 2
erm ....woke up at 9smtg
because i slept at about 3 or 4 am ....maybe ><
haha ~
after we had our breakfast , then we went over Damansara (grandma house)
my uncles and aunties reached there at about 2 smtg
and the house is fulled and packed with ppl !!!!!
everyone was chatting and laughing all the time !!!!!
wow ~ is so crowded there ^^
we left there about 5 pm
and had our dinner at shah alam before we back ...
finally we reached Kajang at 9.30 pm !!!!
weeeeeeee~~~~~
finally i can back to my lovely home sweet home ^^
after packing everything back to my closet
i can on9 !!!!!!!
haha ~
i went to bed at about 2 am ....
and the next day , we were going to Ipoh ( it's a one day trip !!!!!! )

No comments:

Post a Comment