Thursday, February 14

CNY break

I came to blog ! 
again , it's late night . 

Glad that I have this CNY break . 
Thank you for the kind bosses. 

Everyone asked me , how am I doing ? 
I would answer , I'm still good, still alive. haha ! 

Missed everyone so much . 

My highschool friends and my collage mates. 

Since I started to work , I have no time for gathering and all sorts of social gathering . 

Went to a mini gathering just now.

glad to see everyone showing up with happy faces. 

somehow chim yoong keep saying "please take care of your health and keep your appearance in line with your age" 

Lol , am I that bad ?! 

haha ! btw thanksssss =) 

I miss all this funny and caring people around me. 

They are all amazing in their own way. 

Take care everyone ! =D 


No comments:

Post a Comment