Sunday, December 9

For You




To the one that love me the most , you know who you are :)

Thank you for bearing with me , taking in all my emotional moments.
I'm always the one who call up and crying on the phone , complaining to you bout everything.
but you never get fed up with me , and always try your best to cheer me up .

Other people may not understand how this work for both of us , but we trust each other , that's just us.

I've never met someone like you.
So bossy yet so loving.
So naughty yet so caring.
So playful yet so patient.

You never promise me anything .
You know promising doesn't work sometimes.

When we argue over little things, you will always be the one that apologize first.
Even how many times I hang up on you , you will still call back.
Well , although is not apologizing , but still you show me how much you care bout me.

You know me more than I know myself
the one that understand me the most.
When others are saying I'm the unpredictable girl , yet you proved them wrong.

Thank you for being with me when I'm down , listening me crying over the phone.
21.12 is coming soon , is it the end of our future?
We wouldn't know :)

Love you !







No comments:

Post a Comment